April 15, 2020 - The (Evidence-informed) Case for Optimism: Lessons on Spread and Scale with Dr. Jennifer Zelmer, President and CEO, CFHI
Thank you for your interest in Breakfast with the Chiefs. Due to the ongoing pandemic health concerns spreading across Toronto, Ontario and Canada, Longwoods' has elected to postpone the upcoming Breakfast with the Chiefs featuring Dr. Jennifer Zelmer on April 15 at the Li Ka Shing Knowledge Centre.
We will continue to monitor the situation. ?Dr. Zelmer’s Breakfast with the Chiefs session will be rescheduled for the earliest possible date. Once that date is confirmed we will inform you right away.
For those that have already registered for the event, you will not need to register again. Once a new date is set we will contact you to confirm your availability. If you have paid the one time fee and require a refund please call us at 416-864-9667 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will issue a full refund. If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact us.
Thank you for understanding
Matthew Hart, CEO, Longwoods Publishing
Rebecca Hart, COO, Longwoods Publishing
And the Longwoods team.
Breakfast with the Chiefs is an educational session that provides invited “Chief Executives” the opportunity to share new ideas, policies and/or best practices with colleagues. Our speakers are CEOs, notable researchers, cabinet ministers, deputies, or leaders from the academic community. The briefings are 60 minutes long, concise and to the point. A full web version may be made available on Longwoods.com after the live presentation.
The live sessions are available to HealthcareBoard members only. Please click here to learn more about becoming a member.
Sign up here to be notified of dates and registration
- Existing individual members must sign-in or create a Longwoods account and then register.
- Existing institutional and commercial members must sign-out of their institutional account and then sign-in as an individual or create a Longwoods account and then register.
- A one-time registration fee is available to non-members who are public healthcare administrators, health service providers, researchers, and policy administrators. Non-members must still sign-in or create a Longwoods account.
Stay Tuned for more Breakfast with the Chiefs:
- Catherine Zahn, President and CEO, CAMH
- Shirlee Sharkey, President and CEO, SE Health
Breakfast with the Chiefs is made possible by our supporters:
Longwoods™ Publishing, in collaboration with its partners, regularly produce learning events for its HealthcareBoard members. The Longwoods™ HealthcareBoard is made up of partners and subscribers who are leaders in policy, research, practice and management.
Click here for more information.
If you are not sure of your status and want more information, please contact Rebecca Hart.