Dr. Jennifer Zelmer, President & CEO, Canadian Foundation for Healthcare Improvement (CFHI)
Dave Price, Chairman, Greg’s Wings Projects, Greg’s Father
Teri Price, Executive Director, Co-founder, Greg’s Wings Projects, Greg’s Sister
Susan Fitzpatrick, Chief Executive Officer, Toronto Central Local Health Integration Network (LHIN)
Dr. Kevin Smith, President & CEO, University Health Network (UHN)
Falling Through the Cracks: Greg’s Story
Join Breakfast with the Chiefs as we screen a short film on Greg Price’s journey through the healthcare system. The film gives a glimpse of who Greg was and focuses on the events of his healthcare journey that ended in his unexpected and tragic death. Followed by a panel discussion.
Note: This Breakfast with the Chiefs will be extended to at least 10AM to allow time for the screening and panel discussion.
Registration is now closed. Please Contact Rebecca Hart email@example.com for more information.
Breakfast with the Chiefs is an educational session that provides invited “Chief Executives” the opportunity to share new ideas, policies and/or best practices with colleagues. Our speakers are CEOs, notable researchers, cabinet ministers, deputies, or leaders from the academic community. The briefings are 60 minutes long, concise and to the point. A full web version may be made available on Longwoods.com after the live presentation.
The live sessions are available to HealthcareBoard members only. Please click here to learn more about becoming a member.
Sign up here to be notified of dates and registration
- Existing individual members must sign-in or create a Longwoods account and then register.
- Existing institutional and commercial members must sign-out of their institutional account and then sign-in as an individual or create a Longwoods account and then register.
- A one-time registration fee is available to non-members who are public healthcare administrators, health service providers, researchers, and policy administrators. Non-members must still sign-in or create a Longwoods account.
Who’s coming this season…
- Dr. Sudip Saha, Medical Director and Division Chief, Seniors Systems & Senior Medical Director, LTC, William Osler
- Dr. Kevin Smith, President & CEO, University Health Network
- Helen Angus, Deputy Minister, Ministry of Health & Long-Term Care