Post a Conference
Promote your event with a listing in our Healthcare Conferences directory. To post a conference you need to Create an Account. It's free to Create an Account and will take under a minute. After you fill in the form we will send you a confirmation email and you can get started posting your conferences. Your event will be posted after it has been reviewed.
Having a problem with your posting? Please call 416-864-9667 and let us know how we can help.
Why post your conferences on Longwoods’ Healthcare Conferences list?
- Canada’s Premiere Resource of Healthcare Events
- Reach a relevant healthcare audience & attract more delegates
- Work with one of Canada’s most prominent publishers
- Reach 50,000+ unique visitors every month
- Key information source for healthcare administrators
Longwoods Conference Program
Access to the Longwoods Conference Contra Program is available for qualifying institutions.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Post your Conference
- Conference will be listed on Longwoods.com/conferences from the day you post it until the day of the conference
- Three consecutive insertions in the Conference section of the Longwoods eletter
Post and Feature your Conference
- Conference to be listed on longwoods.com/conferences from the day you post it until the day of the conference
- Six consecutive insertions in the Conference section of the Longwoods eletter
- One insertion highlighted in the top section (Off the Cuff) of the Longwoods eletter
- Three Tweets on @LongwoodsNotes with Twitter hashtag or handle of your choice mentioned