The survey of 99 U.S. state health executives and 347 private-sector health IT executives found that:
- 19% of state health executives reported using EHRs and 16% said their states had a schedule for EHR adoption at a broader level;
- 52% of private-sector health IT executives said their organizations were using EHRs and another 5% said they were hosting EHR systems for other providers;
- 37% of the private sector organizations expect to deploy EHRs in less than two years, and 30% of the private sector organizations said they still are in the planning phase;
- 43% of state health executives said they participate in a RHIO; and
- 20% of private sector executives said their organization participates in a RHIO.
Date published: 02-07
AROUND THE WORLD
NEWS FROM CANADA
LATEST IN THE FIELD
Know. Learn. Implement. SUBSCRIBE to Longwoods eLetter.
Be the first to comment on this!
Personal Subscriber? Sign In
Note: Please enter a display name. Your email address will not be publically displayed