Conferences and Education
Rotman’s Global Executive MBA for Healthcare and the Life Sciences
Add an international perspective to your healthcare management career. Spanning 18 months and three countries, the Global Executive MBA for Healthcare and the Life Sciences at the Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto is an intensive healthcare-focused MBA that weaves together thought leadership, practical education and hands-on experience.
Build the skills and expertise you need to reshape your organization and explore opportunities worldwide. And while you explore current and future best practices globally, we’ll guide you through an in-depth assessment of your own capabilities, with the goal of helping you become a more impactful leader.
Visit our website to learn more about Rotman’s Global Executive MBA for Healthcare and the Life Sciences program at University of Toronto and to join us at one of our admissions events.
Centred on the full sector
The program is designed to link the traditional silos in which healthcare providers, payers, scientists, suppliers, agencies, and other stakeholders typically interact only at arm’s length. The program brings together participants from across the full sector and teach why and how you can create patient value and system strength by integrating more effectively across boundaries, both within and across organizations, regions and countries.
An international perspective
Classes take place onsite in Toronto, the San Francisco Bay Area, Singapore and online. The curriculum is designed for you to examine what’s possible ‘at home’ — wherever your home is — by learning from other systems. Site visits and networking events introduce you to senior executives who are experts in doing business in the region. You will hear first-hand about their paths to leadership, gaining a real-world perspective that will have an extraordinary impact on your learning experience.
Who should consider our program?
Candidates are mid-to-senior level professionals from industry, providers and service delivery organizations, consulting firms, public agencies, science, and payers in the healthcare and life sciences sector around the world who seek to advance their leadership careers.
- Earn a top-tier MBA education especially tailored for healthcare and life sciences providers, payers, scientists, regulatory professionals, and suppliers
- Focus on global best practices in health systems, healthcare, and life sciences
- Learn on-site in multiple countries
- Accelerate your career while accommodating your demanding schedule
- Integrate on-site learning from innovative firms and organizations in multiple countries
- Drive strategic change within and across healthcare and life sciences organizations and systems
- Learn leading edge tools for making effective decisions with available data
- Design innovative solutions at Rotman’s Creative Destruction Lab
Submit your resume for pre-assessment to start fall 2019.
Early enrolment incentives apply for all application deadlines:
January 30, 2019 ($10,000 CAD incentive)
April 24, 2019 ($7,500 CAD incentive)
June 26, 2019 ($5,000 CAD incentive)
Start the conversation: uoft.me/Start-GEMBA-HLS
Learn more: www.rotman.utoronto.ca/GEMBA-HLS