- Quality improvement.
- Population health.
- Indicators and benchmarking.
The inclusion of population health in this process is an important new direction in the Canadian healthcare system. While quality improvement is a concept familiar to most clinicians and administrators, the inclusion of population health may raise some questions:
- What is "population health"?
- Should healthcare organizations be responsible for population health?
- If so, what could they and should they be doing about it?
- How would a healthcare organization achieve accreditation in population health?
Be the first to comment on this!
This article is for subscribers only. To view the entire article
Note: Please enter a display name. Your email address will not be publically displayed